Handling of Personal Information
We recognize the importance of the personal information in terms of conducting our business operations based on the following guidelines.
- If we collect personal information from our clients, we will specify the purpose for which it will be used as well as the customer contact desk and collect the information as far as it is necessary.
- As for the collection of personal information, it is managed appropriately by the management representative.
- As for the collection of personal information, we will not provide it to third parties without the consent of the clients, except for special circumstances.
- We keep our clients’ personal information accurate and up-to-date and take reasonable measures to prevent such risks as unauthorized access, loss, manipulation and leakage of personal information.
- If a client requests to disclose or amend the personal information concerning to the client and contacts our representative in charge, we will respond to this request in accordance with laws and/or regulations.
- To protect personal information, we comply with laws and regulations and review this personal information protection policy from time to time in an effort toward continuous improvement.
■What are Cookies?
Cookies are a small text file which is stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit one of our sites. Cookies count the number of visitors to our website and see what pages are visited. The information collected through the cookies does not include “information to identify who the user is”.
If you do not want cookies to be dropped on your device, you can adjust the setting of your internet browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies. If you block cookies on our website, you may be unable to access certain areas of our website and certain functions and pages will not work in the usual way.
- To analyze statistical usage and volume information from our site users
- To provide information optimized by every client based on their browsing history
- To connect with cookies information and the personal information provided separately and provide clients better content which we believe improves their site experience
■About Access Analytics Cookies
We use Google Analytics provided by Google to see the usage of this website.
Google Analytics analyze how the sites are used using cookies we issue. We receive the result of the analytics (for example, user attribute, Google Analytics report about interest category), and see how visitors use this website.
The information collected, recorded, analyzed through Google Analytics does not identify who the user is and it is always anonymous.
You can delete cookies by downloading, installing “the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on by Google” at their website and changing the setting of the add-on browser. Note that if you disable Google Analytics, Google Analytics will be disabled on websites other than the one you visit, but if you re-set the add-on browser, Google Analytics will be updated again. It is also possible to enable.
Section in charge:
When there are questions about the link to this website, please contact us at the following
We do not conduct any investigation that could lead to discrimination.